Well I noticed it's been over a month since I posted anything. I had not done much but a little rust cleanup on the wheel.
I had some time this weekend to do some work so I decided to drill my driveway to mount my vise and bender.
The bolts don't line up too well with my vise since they were drilled to match the bender, but it's good enough.
After taking the wire wheel to the rust on the inside of this ring the piece that ties the ends together fell off.
The rivets just pulled through. I guess the heads rusted away.
So I put some new weld heads on them. With a little grinding it will be good as new.
I'm not exactly sure what is supposed to go in here. Hopefully one of the other wheels has this piece so I can make a replacement.
I was also able to straighten out the edges of the ring so that they were more parallel.