I was reminded by a friend at work that I had not posted for a looooong time. I have been doing some work on the car but haven't posted.
I needed a link between the brake pedal and the actuator shafts. I initially found clevis ends that were for a go-cart that looked like they would work.
After building them I decided they would be too weak.
Next I found some clevis ends from a 28-34 Ford that looked much beefier. Being a Ford guy at heart I decided this would be good for the car. :)
You can see the new end is much stronger. Note the thickness around the pin hole. The rod is also 5/16 instead of 1/4.